14th Annual Tomato & Pepper Fest, Sunday, Sept 20th
- Taste over 40 varieties of tomatoes grown locally
- Sample Salsas from local restaurants and chefs
- Watch the Windsor High School Culinary students and Market staff assemble the World’s Largest Organic Nachos!
- Organic Chips sponsored by Casa Sanchez Foods
- Organic Cheeses and butter sponsored by Springhill Jersey Cheese
- Organic fresh peppers, tomatoes, onions, herbs, mushrooms and more from local farmers
- Live Music Batacha Latin Quartet
- Bloody Mary’s with the Windsor Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of the Windsor Library Book Sale
- Come early for Brunch, take home BBQ, Tamales and bags of fresh tomatoes and peppers.
13th Annual Zucchini Festival - This Sunday!
The Town Green will be buzzing with excitement at this popular annual event that celebrates the summer abundant vegetable, the Zucchini!
New this year – Zucchini Drive – Help us collect a Ton of Zukes for the Redwood Empire Food Bank. Bring your fresh cut zucchini and summer squash down and add to the donation bin. Food Bank Executive Chef Don Nolan will be on hand sharing some Zucchini Recipes, Demo and tastings on Sparks Stage approx. 11 to 12 noon.
Kids come enter the famous Zuke Car Races at 11:00. See Rules & Hints Below
Adults and Kids can enter the Veggie Art Contest, trophies and prizes awarded at 12. The Windsor Garden Club will be set up with supplies to help Kidz make their Veggie Art creations. See Veggie Art Info below.
Kidz Dig It Cooking Class-Zukeghetti at 11:30 in East Pavilion
Live Music with Memory Lane and as always, Brunch and BBQ.
Bring the whole family, we’ll see you at the Windsor Zucchini Festival!