Windsor Antiques, Collectibles & Cars-SHOW and SALE
Space now available for Antique Dealers, Collectors and Classic Car Owners.
Vendor space is $60 for a generous minimum of 15×15 space.
Receive $10 in Market Bucks to buy lunch at the Market.
Cars are Free, submit application for space in the show.
Contact email@example.com or 707-246-6741 for application.
Summer Nights on the Green
Thursdays, June 9th through Sept 1st
Farmers Market 5:00 to 8 pm – Concerts 6:00 to 8 pm
Fresh Fruits and Veggies
Handmade Desserts, Ice Creams, Beignets,
Kettle Korn and Hawaiian Ice
Local Agua Fresca Meals-to-go,
featuring menus from Around the World
- Ume Japanese Bistro – Noodles, Lumpia, Satay, authentic Sushi Rolls
- BurtoNZ Bakery – New Zealand style meat pies and artisan breads
- Mommys Yammys – Mediterranean Falafel, Gyro, Dolmas
- Café Lucia – Portuguese Piri Piri Chicken
- Pacheco’s Roasted Corn – Michocan style corn with toppings
- Min Hee’s Seoul Kitchen – Korean pork Egg Rolls and Bahn Mi
- Aunt Betty’s Gourmet Corn Dogs – Turkey dogs, prepared on site
- Santa Rosa Seafood Grill – Calamari, Bacon Scallops, Fish Tacos
- Charlie’s BBQ – Famous bbq chicken and tri-tip, sliders and salads
- Pasta King – authentic Italian Pesto or Marinara Pastas
- Shoubu Japanese – Sushi Burritos, Miso Soup
- Willie Bird’s – Fresh local turkey, Giant Legs, sandwiches and salads
- The Wurst – Handmade Sausage Sandwiches, Burgers, Garlic Fries
- Sonoma Crust – Southern Food, Waffles and Fried Chicken
- Nellie’s Oysters – BBQ Oysters, Fish & Chips, Poke
- Lata’s Indian Cuisine – Chicken Tikka, Saag Paneer, Tandori Chicken
- Vero’s Kitchen – Authentic Mexican Food available only at festivals
- Franchetti’s Kitchen – Fire Grilled Pizzas using local ingredients