2nd Annual Fall Harvest Jamboree, this Sunday!
October 25th, 10-1 pm
Windsor Town Green
Come Celebrate the Fall Harvest!
Farmers Market tables are spilling over with fresh produce, artisan baked goods and cheeses, Local coffees and teas, honey, eggs, oils, sauces, preserved foods and handmade gifts from local artists.
Famous Pumpkin Car Races – Trophies, Ribbons & Market Bucks
Rules: Car must be less than 11” wide and axles must pass through the squash, no roller skates, no motors.
Kidz Dig It Club carves and decorates a Pumpkin to take home
Build your own Scarecrow to take home
Windsor Garden Club Huge Plant Sale
Mimosas and Bloddy Mary’s with the Windsor Chamber
Live Bluegrass and Dixieland jazz on 2 stages!
Parade of the Fall Desserts
Starts at 11 am in front of Bella Nail Salon on Market St.
Local cooks and WHS Culinary Students show off their gorgeous desserts made with the Fall Harvest – Pumpkins, Apples, Pears and Winter Squash
Award winning Ice Creams from Killer Baking Co. to put on top!
(If you would like to participate with a dessert, please contact Tina at 246-6741)
See ya’ all there!
14th Annual Tomato & Pepper Fest, Sunday, Sept 20th
- Taste over 40 varieties of tomatoes grown locally
- Sample Salsas from local restaurants and chefs
- Watch the Windsor High School Culinary students and Market staff assemble the World’s Largest Organic Nachos!
- Organic Chips sponsored by Casa Sanchez Foods
- Organic Cheeses and butter sponsored by Springhill Jersey Cheese
- Organic fresh peppers, tomatoes, onions, herbs, mushrooms and more from local farmers
- Live Music Batacha Latin Quartet
- Bloody Mary’s with the Windsor Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of the Windsor Library Book Sale
- Come early for Brunch, take home BBQ, Tamales and bags of fresh tomatoes and peppers.